PDA

View Full Version : Oakley's Anyone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

deathmode
14th June 2005, 02:06 PM
hahaha...
i had to agreed wif u two but then once again i still insist that actually oakley in spore still can order eyewear that had been discontinue in spore but nt in the states!!!
its a matter of whether they willing to put up an other for the customer...
as long as a eyewear is still in manufacturing in the states, okaley spore had no right to reject customer...
Anw i guess the eyewear in the price list are being type by them or maybe issue by their main HQ so as long as they had the eyewear in states we still can get them...

You very cute leh.. :lol: Agree with us still wanna insist.

If Larrikin intend to discontinue certain models, it can mean that Oakley USA also discontinue them. Larrikin has every right not to entertain special orders. From the list given to dealers, you get what you see. Unless models that are discontinued which they might still have stock from their Larrikin HQ in Hong Kong. :tooth:

Don't forget, Oakley Inc. is Oakley. Oakley SG is under Larrikin Pte Ltd. They are just the distributor for Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. ;)

Hey wat gems r ya toking abt?
hahaha...
i had one juliet which i purchase abt 4-5yrs ago wif the serial num - 0000...
hahahaha...
hey deathmode u were saying tt u r oakley shop???
r u in tis big company call C.E.D.S.???
i heard that they had the wider range in spore n the onli company that carries the apparels n footwear...

Gems are those hard to find and yet very collectible loh.. :razz:
Low number doesn't mean collectible. The number has to be special.
I was once offered $1000 for a pair of Juliet/Ruby with number 168. :tooth:

C.E.D.S are one of the dealer that sells apparels and footwears, accessories besides sunglasses. And nope, I don't work for them. :)

I'm anti-Oakley. :diablo:

:lol:

nicosuave
15th June 2005, 07:50 AM
$1000 for a pair of ruby juliets with #168?

One of my pairs has serial #J168009
The other pair has serial #X024248

worth anything to you?

deathmode
15th June 2005, 08:01 AM
$1000 for a pair of ruby juliets with #168?

One of my pairs has serial #J168009
The other pair has serial #X024248

worth anything to you?

I'm not sure dude. It depends on how much the numbers means to the buyer.

The pair I had happened to be 0000168. And that buyer is sure crazy.. :crazy:

Evirobie
15th June 2005, 11:39 AM
I'm anti-Oakley. :diablo:

Hmzzz... heee...

gab31
15th June 2005, 12:33 PM
Hmzzz... heee...

hey u r havin Qs mark over deathmode comment tt he is anti oak rite?
i think he is bullshiting lohz..
hee hee..

nicosuave
15th June 2005, 01:23 PM
WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE TYPE IN PLAIN ENGLISH, WITHOUT SUCH NONSENSE AS "ur havin qs mark over deathmode comment tt..." BULL S%$T!

RockymanReborn
15th June 2005, 03:47 PM
anyways , sad to say that i didnt manage to purchase any item...
during the GSS sale for oakleys....

is it possible for me to place a deposit of $50...then ask them to order from USA?

deathmode
15th June 2005, 04:04 PM
WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE TYPE IN PLAIN ENGLISH, WITHOUT SUCH NONSENSE AS "ur havin qs mark over deathmode comment tt..." BULL S%$T!

Relax my friend. Kids these days speak in this lingo. ;)

RedDevils
15th June 2005, 08:12 PM
Just came back from perth.

The oakley juliet for emerald lens is retailing @ AUD450.
Minus 10% tax would comes out to be AUD405.

Didn't get it as I already own this pair. Would have gotten it if it is the fire iridium polarised :D.

BTW they dun seems to carry any penny.

Cheers!

deathmode
15th June 2005, 08:28 PM
Just came back from perth.

The oakley juliet for emerald lens is retailing @ AUD450.
Minus 10% tax would comes out to be AUD405.

Didn't get it as I already own this pair. Would have gotten it if it is the fire iridium polarised :D.

BTW they dun seems to carry any penny.

Cheers!

Would have earn at least $100. :razz:

RedDevils
15th June 2005, 10:58 PM
Would have earn at least $100. :razz:
Not nice to earn fellow forumer $$ lah :p

Anyway the quote is from Sunglass Hut Australia :p

BTW, did u managed to get down to Stanley Street to check out the penny for me :D. Wonder if it is still there though???

Cheers!

absolutmuah
15th June 2005, 11:27 PM
hey ...
i was there today .... and the penny is still there.

so you can go down and get it if you're interesed in it.. didn't take it out to examine it though .

cheers

deathmode
16th June 2005, 07:21 AM
Not nice to earn fellow forumer $$ lah :p

Anyway the quote is from Sunglass Hut Australia :p

BTW, did u managed to get down to Stanley Street to check out the penny for me :D. Wonder if it is still there though???

Cheers!

Got pasar malam, why not? ;)

Oh.. I did went to Oakley, checked out the Penny. Rather good condition if you ask me. But, no warranty... :tooth:

ansmania
16th June 2005, 09:25 AM
Woohoo... Juz bought a Minute FMJ for AUD70! BNIB~!

RedDevils
16th June 2005, 10:36 AM
Thanks absolutmuah and deathmode, now will have to seriously think abt the offer minus the warranty issue.

Cheers!

deathmode
16th June 2005, 12:02 PM
Woohoo... Juz bought a Minute FMJ for AUD70! BNIB~!

FMJ? You're kidding me! That's one helluva price manz! Good on you mate!

ansmania
16th June 2005, 07:31 PM
Yeah man... Friend told me of an Oakley Warehouse sale...

REALLY warehouse man! Spent AUD280 there.. =0(

deathmode
17th June 2005, 07:02 AM
No wonder.. Warehouse sale.. Don't we just love it.. :tooth:

ansmania
17th June 2005, 07:57 AM
Yeah... I've nvr seen warehouse sales like that back home.. =0(

I've come to realize back home, the word "Sale" is too watered down..

Here in Aussieland... It REALLY means SALE!

You can get DVDs for AUD3, Nike Fleece tops for AUD10, Oakley pants for AUD30, etc..

deathmode
17th June 2005, 08:06 AM
Yeah... I've nvr seen warehouse sales like that back home.. =0(

I've come to realize back home, the word "Sale" is too watered down..

Here in Aussieland... It REALLY means SALE!

You can get DVDs for AUD3, Nike Fleece tops for AUD10, Oakley pants for AUD30, etc..

MASS ORDER!!!! :lol:

ansmania
17th June 2005, 10:19 AM
MASS ORDER!!!! :lol:

If only it's that easy... :wave:

silencer162
17th June 2005, 11:41 PM
Wa i want to ask hor is the Magnesium M-Frame worth buying? Damn nice leh... at S$495....

Also hor, I got the Ruby lens Juliet that Cyclops was wearing in X-men, how much can it fetch now huh? Anybody interested? I paid S$800 for them that time.. hehehe...

absolutmuah
18th June 2005, 12:29 PM
hmm Mag M frame ?
looks good lah ....but still think Pro M is better for sports like triathlon or rowing ..... or those which involve running...

Mag M .. for golf or walking around can lah ... cannot put the M frame slash earsock.... so don't feel its secure enough for water sports .....

depends on your usage bah...

haha i have the denim and black iridium Mag M and black Pro M with +red lens.......
but sian 1/2 ...i lost the nosepiece for my Mag M....

Silverelf
18th June 2005, 03:06 PM
Hmm.... Got friend wondering how much a M Frame Hybrid S is these days. IS it worth the buy?

absolutmuah
18th June 2005, 09:32 PM
hmm.. for m frames,
i've tried hybrid, hybrid s, strike and sweep lenses..

overall i find sweep and hybrid s best for asian faces....
depends on ur cheek bones, width of your face, etc etc,
i liked my hybrid s lens alot....

its definitely worth buying.... if you're using it for sports....
but colour options may be abit more limited than sweep ....

anyway there's not better way to know if its worth it than trying it on yourself, and feeling comfortable with it, and its price =)

as for prices... i'm notin any position to tell u cuz its been quite a while since i last bought my oaks...

anyway if you need to check out reviews.. go to :
http://www.o-review.com/

they're crazy ... most of them have around 10 pairs of oakleys....each!!

cheers!

Silverelf
19th June 2005, 01:08 PM
hmm.. for m frames,
i've tried hybrid, hybrid s, strike and sweep lenses..

overall i find sweep and hybrid s best for asian faces....
depends on ur cheek bones, width of your face, etc etc,
i liked my hybrid s lens alot....

its definitely worth buying.... if you're using it for sports....
but colour options may be abit more limited than sweep ....

anyway there's not better way to know if its worth it than trying it on yourself, and feeling comfortable with it, and its price =)

as for prices... i'm notin any position to tell u cuz its been quite a while since i last bought my oaks...

anyway if you need to check out reviews.. go to :
http://www.o-review.com/

they're crazy ... most of them have around 10 pairs of oakleys....each!!

cheers!

I dun have 10.... but close enough >.<;

RockymanReborn
24th June 2005, 01:11 AM
o.o

my_small_toe
24th June 2005, 11:59 PM
heya Deathmode, I think I saw you at Changi T2 Wed 22 June 7am plus at the sunglass shop. U "abit" plump, wearing stripped shirt. right-o?

:wave:

RockymanReborn
25th June 2005, 02:44 AM
Stalker Alert :suspect: :suspect:

deathmode
25th June 2005, 02:50 AM
heya Deathmode, I think I saw you at Changi T2 Wed 22 June 7am plus at the sunglass shop. U "abit" plump, wearing stripped shirt. right-o?

Me?? NPNT! :lol:

Evirobie
25th June 2005, 11:39 AM

"abit" seem like an understatement lehz...

Mashimaro
25th June 2005, 11:53 AM
I hv just received their catalogue. their new range are quite cool and stylo

deathmode
25th June 2005, 01:10 PM
"abit" seem like an understatement lehz...

That's why use "abit" mah.. :lol:

You eat more supper will be like me liao loh.. :razz:

my_small_toe
25th June 2005, 02:01 PM
Me?? NPNT! :lol:

haha that day i rushing to catch my flight. somemore so early in the morning, so still feeling very sotong. next time i catch the early bird flight i'll try to stalk u with a little more finesse :wobble:

RockymanReborn
28th June 2005, 08:44 PM
hi everyone , why are you all so quiet today?

aezoh
28th June 2005, 09:20 PM
haha... cos this isn't a tcss thread leh...

deathmode
28th June 2005, 11:50 PM
Yah loh.. This is a thread for Oakley discussion, and not to tcss.. ;)

dexufto
29th June 2005, 07:45 AM
Hi DM,
was currently searching for a sunnies with prescription lenses fittings (be it an additional clip on stuffs) . OK in regards to Oaks, I don't think there's such stuffs ard unless it's those really pricey lenses, iridum bonded with PX.
Previously I've heard that Rudy Projects and Adidas do have such models.
Do you carry them as well? what's your recommendation?
Previously I owned a Pychoon which I sold it away as it rubs against my cheekbones.. argh.

deathmode
29th June 2005, 03:13 PM
I don't have these you mentioned. But I can recommend you where to get them. ;)

RockymanReborn
30th June 2005, 08:16 PM
Can deathmode recommend to me which one should i get?

Ducati Zero or M-frame blue frame with ruby iridium?

deathmode
30th June 2005, 11:11 PM
I recommend you don't get any.. You've way too much Oakley shades and you're not even fully utilizing them.. :rolleyes:

Save the moola for more objective stuff lah.. ;)

dexufto
1st July 2005, 01:29 AM
I don't have these you mentioned. But I can recommend you where to get them. ;)
yes please.. that would be great

Swakoo
3rd July 2005, 08:35 PM
nopw that no halfwire.. what you guys recommend? Got a square wire.. and a half jacket.. but hoping to get another wire.... pity noo more halfwaire..

what you guys recommend? hehehe

RockymanReborn
9th July 2005, 01:05 AM
6 days ...and counting

RockymanReborn
10th July 2005, 04:26 AM
the movie "Blackhawk Down" a U.S. Army Delta operative wears X metal glasses while conducting a covert reconnaissance mission in downtown Mogadishu, Somalia. The depiction, while historically inaccurate (at the time of the Somalia operation X metal glasses did not yet exist) is factually correct. Elite special operations units have worn Oakley products for years. Ultra-secret, covert long-range reconnaissance teams wore M frame glasses equipped with clear lenses in the mid 80's. The point man, or "Scout/Observer" of the 5-man teams wore them as eye protection for moving through dense brush at night. These highly classified Long-Range Surveillance Teams (LRSUs) referred to them as "Scout/Observer glasses". There were rumors of proprietary products being produced for these secret units, some of which the U.S. would not even publicly acknowledge. The rumors were confirmed when Oakley revealed they were working with Natick SOF (Special Operations Forces)-Special Projects, US Army Special Operations Command, and Naval Special Warfare Development Group to produce Laser Eye Protection and an alternative Assault Boot for Elite Special Forces.

I've been an Oakley customer since buying my first pair of Oakley Lights when they came out. I've used Oakley glasses and goggles on every continent except Australia (haven't been there yet). I've climbed the highest mountains on three continents with them, ran through the Sahara with them in Marathon Des Sables, worn them in storms off the coast of Antarctica, in the military, used them in over 200 triathlons, 3 Ironmans, Eco Challenge, Raid Gauloises, Desert Cup and many other races. I've worn them while meeting presidents, in the desert in Jordan where Sir Lawrence of Arabia lived, on safari in Tanzania, while white water rafting, skiing, snowboarding, skateboarding, parachuting and flying an airplane. I've used these glasses for everything they could be used for. They always exceed my expectations. This is a product I believe in and a company I respect and identify with. No other sport glass compares. Oakley has earned their position as the finest sunglass in the world, as verified by independent, empirical testing. It is a rare case of the steak being even better than the sizzle.

absolutmuah
23rd July 2005, 02:04 PM
yo dm ... a guy on another orum asked me this :

is it possible to do xmetal Juliet tuneup from the Larrikin(s'pore O distributor)? namely if i need the nosebridge retightened? it's out of warranty and the receipt is lost somewhere.., and Bali Bijaksana(indonesian's O distributor) don't have any policy on tuneup services.

can it be done ?
and how much ah ?
thanks man
Wil

deathmode
23rd July 2005, 02:47 PM
yo dm ... a guy on another orum asked me this :

is it possible to do xmetal Juliet tuneup from the Larrikin(s'pore O distributor)? namely if i need the nosebridge retightened? it's out of warranty and the receipt is lost somewhere.., and Bali Bijaksana(indonesian's O distributor) don't have any policy on tuneup services.

can it be done ?
and how much ah ?
thanks man
Wil

Tune up? Cannot.

It's the rivet that has loosen up. And rivets can't be tighten. He/she will need to send it back to Oakley and have them change a new frame, which will come with a price. How much? Will have to check with Oakley. Recently they have some changes on the warranty issues and it SUCKS BIG TIME!

I hear liao sianz 1/2.. Sure alot of customers kpkb, buay song with Oakley.. Haiz.. The way they do business.. Really CMI.. :(

kennyboy
23rd July 2005, 09:25 PM
hi deathmode...got a qns

have a A wire that i've been wearing for 2 yrs. The 2 end tips of the frame is badly scratched, thus causing discomfort when worn. Is there any way to effect a repair/replacement by Oakley? And the cost? The receipt is gone.

Oh yes....what is the average pricing of photochromatic lenses? My current Transition lenses the multicoating is peeling off and that irks me. Need replacement but find transitions too darn expensive...if i recalled i paid $200+ for the lens only last time.

Thanks in advance.

absolutmuah
24th July 2005, 02:16 PM
hey .. dm thanks again
can trouble you to help my friend find out how much it costs to change the frame for a pair of juliets?
last time i went down to oakley i saw now got 3 tier warrenty prices...
30 receipt +warrenty(local)
60 got warrenty card no receipt
120 no documentation at all
.. .
their warrenty's really not what it used to be man .....

Browniefloppy
24th July 2005, 09:20 PM
Can anyone tell me where is the cheapest shop to buy a oakley juliet?? I have already loss 2 of them.:cry:

RockymanReborn
26th July 2005, 12:41 AM
^ you might wanna look for some shady shops which gives you discounts.
Definitely not OPD.

you might wanna try B1 in lot1 or level bugis junction.
authentic pairs without warrantys though.
giving about 10% discount, but depend on your negotiation skills.

Its a pity to lose your juliet , should watch over them carefully.

Browniefloppy
26th July 2005, 10:52 AM
Thanks RockymanReborn do u have the shop name in bugis junction?? Guess I should call to ask for a better discount. :)
Thanks Pal.

baruru
26th July 2005, 01:15 PM
my oakley of 3 yrs finally cracked at the side. Lenses are still ok but frame cracked. think it's a minute frame.

does anyone know how much will it be to replace the frame? or will be it better off to buy a new pair? but my lens still good leh ... :shrug:

RockymanReborn
26th July 2005, 09:27 PM
Its at an optical shop , open air one , same level as CEDS sports.

got sell magnesium stuffs

nuky8181
7th August 2005, 02:02 AM
Hello,

New in this forum and got some question to ask abt Oakley O3. Would really appreciate if someone who user it can tell me something about it.

May I know how is the quality of the spring hinge?

How long has this model been in the market? Cos my friend bought it ard 1 1/2 years ago but i did not really notice the design. then when i go look for one, the ppl in quite a few shop told me that O3 is a new design and I kind of like it. But then funny thing is how come my friend have it more then 1 year back when it is a new design??

Next is, my friend bought it at ard $450 back then but now it cos ard $550....wao the price can just jump like that one ah??

For additional information, my firiend one is pewter coating one while the one i am getting is the matt siver one.

RockymanReborn
8th August 2005, 02:35 AM
Actually , i was thinking of opening an oakley singapore fan club , noticed alot of oakley wearers especially in Sentosa and in shopping malls..

Will have

-listing of all opd prices
-Q&A
-Help forum
-Discussion forum
-Off topic forum
-Reviews of it..

Im worser , in comparison , i bought my half jacket replacement lenses around the period when changing prices at *1st of february* , original prices stated was $119 .CEDS charged me $134 when it supposed to bill me at $119.
i paid a deposit of $50 , and original agreed price was $119.

Actually wanted to bring the incident up to CASE . But decided not to pursue the matter.

TTBest
8th August 2005, 02:39 AM
I newbie to Oakley, cos last time army too many of us nsfs wearing the "friendly" oakleys from thailand after came back from training, pretty much puts me off.

But few yrs from then, I am quite attracted by the tots of getting a pair as normal specs, any recommendations?

thks

RockymanReborn
8th August 2005, 02:43 AM
^ depends on your face shape

RockymanReborn
8th August 2005, 02:46 AM
Hello,

New in this forum and got some question to ask abt Oakley O3. Would really appreciate if someone who user it can tell me something about it.

How long has this model been in the market? Cos my friend bought it ard 1 1/2 years ago but i did not really notice the design. then when i go look for one, the ppl in quite a few shop told me that O3 is a new design and I kind of like it. But then funny thing is how come my friend have it more then 1 year back when it is a new design??

Next is, my friend bought it at ard $450 back then but now it cos ard $550....wao the price can just jump like that one ah??

For additional information, my firiend one is pewter coating one while the one i am getting is the matt siver one.You sure it's a new design ? Discontinued on website liao

Spring hinge costs abit more, around $10-$20? Not that sure , but with the spring hinge it helps to fit in more comfortably into my face.

Im currently using the Square Wire 2.0 with spring hinge .
some OPDs selling oakleys are actually also good at lying....
Must know how to distinguish from fact and bullshit.

I have done 1 year of research into oakleys before ending up with over 12 purchases.

http://oakley.com/o/o1271d

This is awesome , looks like titanium 03 , titanium 03 doesn't exist anymore..
in oakley.com

the good thing about titanium frame is that it comes free with metal case
:thumb:

TTBest
8th August 2005, 02:49 AM
^ depends on your face shape

but where to start off getting a good pair?
I would hope to find one that is decent and not too ex with rather good service standards in choosing me a pair of compatible ones. thks

RockymanReborn
8th August 2005, 02:52 AM
Oakley starts off from $219 dollars for Wiretap...(Looks weird on your face, i don't recommend it)
$300 onwards for Square Wire

Just because oakley is popular doesn't mean , everyone should jump into the bandwagon and purchase oakleys.

I got a number of sunglasses i bought , and sadly over half of them were heavily defective. Especially the oakley valve , which has part of it's FMJ chipping off.

Must be sure to scrutinise the frame carefully.

Be prepared to fork out over $500-$600 , if you want a good frame.

My Square Wire , which i had bought from an OPD in March , has paint chipping off as well

TTBest
8th August 2005, 02:57 AM
So where in singapore have got reputable shops carrying good oneS?

RockymanReborn
8th August 2005, 02:58 AM
So where in singapore have got reputable shops carrying good oneS?http://oakley.com/locator/mqlocator?screen=find&link=results&linktype=results&smap=map&queryUseOrigin=1&queryCenterOrigin=1&queryMax=50&searchtype=origin&queryItCol=account_name&icontitles=yes&queryOrder=is_opd+desc&closestn=50&sqlOrderIcon=1&style=1&streetaddress=&city=&state=&zip=&country=SG&criteria=has_eyewear&sqlcol1=has_eyewear&sqlcond1=%3D&sqlval1=1&SQLWHERE=&queryRadiusKM=16

- off CEDS , they don't carry ophthalmic frames.

a point to note, they don't use oakley lens , but they use 3rd party lens,
some of them might be inferior , you might want to ask for nikon/seiko lenses.

If you are patient enough , they will send your readings to the United States , after you place a deposit , for example 200 200 , and must depend on the curvature of the frame , some frame got limit for the amount of thickness which is caused by the degree in your eye.

TTBest
8th August 2005, 03:02 AM
ic.. thks thks, i go check out the site now.

RockymanReborn
8th August 2005, 03:09 AM
Oakley RX not really much difference from other brands of prescription eyewear available.

the goodness about oakleys , is that it has a resale value even with depreciation

delay
8th August 2005, 10:55 AM
errr... urs is defective bcos u buy it from their sale somemore with full knowledge it is defective mah
btw wiretap fits asian face the best hor hahaha

nuky8181
8th August 2005, 01:37 PM
The Why series is nice but i still prefer the simple desgin of O3 but still dunno y the price can just increase by $100.

RockymanReborn
9th August 2005, 01:11 AM
Yahoo auctions - someone selling o3

mystarz
9th August 2005, 01:54 AM
i hav 2 sq-wire frame.. oakley's lenses is wat caused it to be expensive... can try comparing by wearing other brands... u will see the difference...

nuky8181
9th August 2005, 06:24 PM
Yahoo auctions - someone selling o3
Yah. I have actually contact that person already. Still dunno the colour yet but he has no receipt so dun think i be getting from him. and his rating like not very good either.

how expensive is oakley lens? I did high index lens for my T-wire at $180.

RockymanReborn
9th August 2005, 07:11 PM
400-500 , i heard oakley rx lenses has special rx markings on it..

nuky8181
9th August 2005, 07:44 PM
:dead: :dead: wao....so expensive......

RockymanReborn
10th August 2005, 02:12 AM
it's unavoidable..

delay
10th August 2005, 10:19 AM
haha can avoid!
dun buy lor hehehe

RockymanReborn
10th August 2005, 08:39 PM
im already addicted liao..all thanks to you all...

im nearing towards 10 pair liao

Silverelf
10th August 2005, 09:32 PM

Hmm.
I think I only have 7 pairs.

deathmode
10th August 2005, 10:37 PM
hi deathmode...got a qns

have a A wire that i've been wearing for 2 yrs. The 2 end tips of the frame is badly scratched, thus causing discomfort when worn. Is there any way to effect a repair/replacement by Oakley? And the cost? The receipt is gone.

Oh yes....what is the average pricing of photochromatic lenses? My current Transition lenses the multicoating is peeling off and that irks me. Need replacement but find transitions too darn expensive...if i recalled i paid $200+ for the lens only last time.

Thanks in advance.

Send it back to Oakley and see what they can do loh.. Of cos they will charge you lah.. Better for them to advise you..

Average price is about $180-$220, depending on the brand and quality you wanna use. If you only want transition this brand, it'll be more costly that some other photochormic lenses.

I reckon there's a thread on photochromic. Do a search and you'll know better. ;)

deathmode
10th August 2005, 10:38 PM
hey .. dm thanks again
can trouble you to help my friend find out how much it costs to change the frame for a pair of juliets?
last time i went down to oakley i saw now got 3 tier warrenty prices...
30 receipt +warrenty(local)
60 got warrenty card no receipt
120 no documentation at all
.. .
their warrenty's really not what it used to be man .....

Price of frames don't come cheap. It's another level beyond warranty liao..

Yes. That was their previous warranty tier..

Now it's in a mess... :rolleyes:

deathmode
10th August 2005, 10:39 PM
Can anyone tell me where is the cheapest shop to buy a oakley juliet?? I have already loss 2 of them.:cry:

If I have what you want, then you're in luck. ;)

P.S Don't knn come and "dealer alert" hor.. Someone ask, I answer hor.. :tooth:

Silverelf
10th August 2005, 10:40 PM
Price of frames don't come cheap. It's another level beyond warranty liao..

Yes. That was their previous warranty tier..

Now it's in a mess... :rolleyes:
Somehow I had the impression that you could have had the frames change for free... maybe not. I never had use for the arranty anyway.

So now currently what does the warranty cover?

deathmode
10th August 2005, 10:41 PM
my oakley of 3 yrs finally cracked at the side. Lenses are still ok but frame cracked. think it's a minute frame.

does anyone know how much will it be to replace the frame? or will be it better off to buy a new pair? but my lens still good leh ... :shrug:

Refer to post #2299

deathmode
10th August 2005, 10:49 PM
Hello,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/jonathanwong/1108p.jpg

Is this the one?

Out since mid 2003.

Price increase 15% wef from April 2005.
(Not forgetting this model 2yrs old.. And there are 2 price increase)

For additional information, my firiend one is pewter coating one while the one i am getting is the matt siver one.

Silverelf
10th August 2005, 10:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/jonathanwong/1108p.jpg

Is this the one?

Out since mid 2003.

Price increase 15% wef from April 2005.
(Not forgetting this model 2yrs old.. And there are 2 price increase)
Is this increase across the board for all oakleys? I heard about price increas but never checked prices, I dun go to see them much nowadays. Too poor

deathmode
10th August 2005, 10:58 PM

Your addiction is non of our business hor..

You got yourself hooked on those Oakley on sale, and complain the inferior quality... Then keep surfing auctions for cheap Oakley without knowing the authenticity of the product..

Please loh.. We already warn you on the effects liao hor.. :razz:

deathmode
10th August 2005, 11:02 PM
Somehow I had the impression that you could have had the frames change for free... maybe not. I never had use for the arranty anyway.

So now currently what does the warranty cover?

If you got the way, why not.. ;)

I can't be bothered to check out the warranty anymore.. Now I refer all my customers to Oakley.

deathmode
10th August 2005, 11:03 PM
Is this increase across the board for all oakleys? I heard about price increas but never checked prices, I dun go to see them much nowadays. Too poor

Yes, all Oakleys. ;)

delay
10th August 2005, 11:05 PM
Your addiction is non of our business hor..

You got yourself hooked on those Oakley on sale, and complain the inferior quality... Then keep surfing auctions for cheap Oakley without knowing the authenticity of the product..

Please loh.. We already warn you on the effects liao hor.. :razz:

Ouch touche hahaha

Silverelf
10th August 2005, 11:14 PM
Yes, all Oakleys. ;)
:lol: ok, I always thought it'd be a different amount for different models. Did not notice it was a flat 15% increase.... :D

deathmode
Ouch touche hahaha

Simi lan..

I been honest and direct mah...

Silverelf
If you got the way, why not.. ;)

I can't be bothered to check out the warranty anymore.. Now I refer all my customers to Oakley.
Nowadays, I do wonder if the warranty is worth it at all

delay
10th August 2005, 11:32 PM
Simi lan..

I been honest and direct mah...

and i believe i concur with u lor :lol:

deathmode
10th August 2005, 11:32 PM
Nowadays, I do wonder if the warranty is worth it at all

It's definitely worth! Some how with warranty, easier to do things with it, at least.. ;)

Better than no warranty at all, then kpkb about the quality.. Sheesh.. :rolleyes:

Silverelf
10th August 2005, 11:33 PM
It's definitely worth! Some how with warranty, easier to do things with it, at least.. ;)

Better than no warranty at all, then kpkb about the quality.. Sheesh.. :rolleyes:
Only problem I;ve had was my FMJ half jacket frame got slightly discoloured. heart pain. but then... I only got one FMJ. The rest all metal

deathmode
10th August 2005, 11:35 PM
and i believe i concur with u lor :lol:

Oi.. You don't insult my honesty leh..

Muahahahahahaha.. :razz:

delay
10th August 2005, 11:37 PM
nv wor
i concur dun mean u honest in the first place MUAHHAH

deathmode
10th August 2005, 11:44 PM
nv wor
i concur dun mean u honest in the first place MUAHHAH

Whatever lah.. Always playing with words.. :rolleyes:

nuky8181
11th August 2005, 12:10 AM
Thanks alot deathmode!!! Thanks for answering all my question. I didnt know that they actually increase the price by %15....wao and that model i keen to get is two year so e is another %15...... wao wao wao.....

Plus lens it would cos me $700 plus..... OH NO.....

Silverelf
11th August 2005, 12:11 AM
Thanks alot deathmode!!! Thanks for answering all my question. I didnt know that they actually increase the price by %15....wao and that model i keen to get is two year so e is another %15...... wao wao wao.....

Plus lens it would cos me $700 plus..... OH NO.....
oh? YOu mean it's 15% plus 15%??????? oh dear. I thought it wa just a flat 15% (which was bad enough)

nuky8181
11th August 2005, 02:14 AM
oh? YOu mean it's 15% plus 15%??????? oh dear. I thought it wa just a flat 15% (which was bad enough)
yah man. deathmode mentioned it in one of my question. Since Oakley to not change their retain price, i guess it must be that they have increase the price. But they did include in the oakley metal box this time round and not last time....... althought just a metal box, it is still a good one lah.... haha.....

RockymanReborn
11th August 2005, 09:18 PM
im even more in deep **** then you all.
My FMJ frame went to oakley for replacement free of charge.
within 1 week the frame chip off again ...#!@#!@

williey
11th August 2005, 11:02 PM
so basically it is fixed price for the frames isn't it? thinking of doing presciption lens with oakley frame but quite put off by the price....

deathmode
12th August 2005, 07:31 AM
im even more in deep **** then you all.
My FMJ frame went to oakley for replacement free of charge.
within 1 week the frame chip off again ...#!@#!@

Take good care of your Oakleys lah... At the rate you're going and most of your Oakleys without warranty, can buy many new Oakleys with warranty liao loh.. ;)

nuky8181
14th August 2005, 12:12 AM
oh no. can someone ans me one question regarding lens? I had paid for my lens for the spec and i ask for polycarbonate one...... then today my friend told me that polycarbonate is not as thin as the high index one...... oh no..... my myopia is bad enough and i also have high astic...... will it be very thick???!!!!

deathmode
14th August 2005, 03:31 AM
Yes, it will be thick if your myopia is bad.

If you're using frameless, then polycarbonate will be good. Then again, since your myopia is bad, even the highest index will have a certain thickness and it will compensate the toughness that polycarbonate can provide.

And you actually pay more for polycarbonate. It depend on how your optician recommend you which kind of lenses to use. Honestly I find polycabonate is redundant if you're using it for normal use, being that it scratches easily. Then again you're paying for toughness and light weight. But you're notusing it for sports etc so it's not really usefull. High index lenses better for normal usage.

my 2cents

Cornball
14th August 2005, 01:35 PM
i got a new Whisker from Bali..

nuky8181
14th August 2005, 02:28 PM
aiya....then thats bad...... my myopia is 350 400 and astic of 170 and 200.... anyone know how thick it will be??

my optician did not tell me when i ask for wat i wanted. at first he gave me the price for the high index one but then i found from other friend and read in other place that for rimless, it is better to get poly carbonate. This is becasue of the hole that would be drill and that the way the spec is fixed onto the lens. They said it would cos the thing to crack easily thats y better to get the polycarbonate........
:cry:

deathmode
14th August 2005, 02:32 PM
i got a new Whisker from Bali..

Replica? :P

deathmode
14th August 2005, 02:35 PM
aiya....then thats bad...... my myopia is 350 400 and astic of 170 and 200.... anyone know how thick it will be??

my optician did not tell me when i ask for wat i wanted. at first he gave me the price for the high index one but then i found from other friend and read in other place that for rimless, it is better to get poly carbonate. This is becasue of the hole that would be drill and that the way the spec is fixed onto the lens. They said it would cos the thing to crack easily thats y better to get the polycarbonate........

So you're doing rimless or full frame? If rimless, then like I said, polycarbonate lah... Your myopia not that high lah... Won't be too thick lah... But your astig scary leh... Go for polycarbonate is you're doing RIMLESS lah...

Cornball
14th August 2005, 03:18 PM
Replica? :P

nope.. real one.. http://www.spug.net/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

nuky8181
14th August 2005, 03:48 PM
So you're doing rimless or full frame? If rimless, then like I said, polycarbonate lah... Your myopia not that high lah... Won't be too thick lah... But your astig scary leh... Go for polycarbonate is you're doing RIMLESS lah...
me doing the rimless O3 one. yah i know my astig is scary. haha..... dunno y leh... lucky recently year has remain the same :cheergal: :cheergal:

Ok ok. thanks for your reply man. was rather uneasy when i heard wat my friend said. :)

absolutmuah
22nd August 2005, 01:59 PM
HI guys.
do any of you happen to have a mag switch in ti/ice iridium?
and have the local warentycard & receipt?
and can lend me the card & receipt ?

cuz the pair that i got from US is quite thrashed.. and i'ld like to get it serviced.
i'll treat u to kopi @ starbucks or smth .

pls help me... very sad now....
Wilfred
can sms me @ 96481834

deathmode
31st August 2005, 01:53 PM
It has come to my attention that someone has mass forwarded the email which give SPUGgers the privilege in purchasing Oakley at a special price from me. As mentioned on the email, I trust those people I'd given this privilege, not to mass forward the email, and only keep the price to themselves, unless advise through phone.

I received a call from this fella today, asking me about the purchase. And he can't even tell me who reccommended him to me. He told me it's from a generated email and there's no trace of who send it out!

I usually deal with people with reference from SPUGgers. But this is really abusing the privilege given. There will be chaos if the email I sent were to be mass forwarded!

I hope all of you understand my position. And please delete the email (I know some still have the list)!

I seek your co-operation in this serious issue. Thanks!

Redstar202
31st August 2005, 06:37 PM
Hi Deathmode,
May i ask you if the Mag M Frame can be adjusted to fit people with a 'not so high' nose bridge.
I had bought a pair of Mag M Frames recently. They feel very comfortable but one thing bothering me is that my eyebrows stick out of the glasses and i suppose that is because i can't wear the Mag as high as it is supposed to be??

delay
31st August 2005, 08:04 PM
guys dun put DM on a spot leh... he brother enuff to share with us lobang... think the least we can do is respect his wishes lah.....

:cheers:

Cornball
31st August 2005, 08:52 PM
wah lau whoever did the mass mailing isl damn beh zi dong lor.. anyhow fwd this kind of mail...

deathmode
1st September 2005, 01:03 PM
Hi Deathmode,
May i ask you if the Mag M Frame can be adjusted to fit people with a 'not so high' nose bridge.
I had bought a pair of Mag M Frames recently. They feel very comfortable but one thing bothering me is that my eyebrows stick out of the glasses and i suppose that is because i can't wear the Mag as high as it is supposed to be??

Mag M frame can't be adjusted..

Why you wanna cover your features in the 1st place??
Not only your eyebrows stick out leh.. Your ears also stick out of your head.. So how? :razz:

Ok.. I'm just kidding with you... No offence hor..

by the way, this is what I don't understand... So many of my customers wanna cover their eyebrows... Our eyes, ears, eyebrows, nose, mouth are the 5 features on our face... Sunglasses is meant to protect ur eyes... Not your eyebrows.. And some women knn can pluck their eyebrow nice nice then ask me for some shades to cover their eyebrow (likewise for men).. Nbz.. Kiam kan leh.. Sibey extra loh.. Want siew siew eyebrow yet wanna cover with sunglass.. might as will cover nose, mouth and ears together... Wear mask.. hahahaha... :lol:

dexufto
2nd September 2005, 12:43 AM
guys dun put DM on a spot leh... he brother enuff to share with us lobang... think the least we can do is respect his wishes lah.....

:cheers:

I second that, about a month ago, I came across a fella posting some oakley deals in www.togoparts.com 'marketplace' webby. The next thought to my mind is that probably he got the list from DM or someone in relations.. on a closer inspection, the list includes replacements lense.. :suspect:
anyway, on the following afternoon, the post was actually removed.

Imho he shouldn't have abused the previledges extended. He might have good intention but certainly bad consequences..

deathmode
2nd September 2005, 07:21 AM
Knn... I wanted the fella who called me to send me the email he received. And maybe from there I can trace out who is the farker that mass forwarded the email!

Nbz... Dare to call me ask for the privilege and yet don't dare to reply my smses and answer my call!

!@#$%^#$@

delay
2nd September 2005, 09:50 AM
u call him and say u give him "SPECIAL OFFER" if he fwd u lah
this kind of farker sure kanna sucked in line and hook

deathmode
2nd September 2005, 09:58 AM
You think I so free go entertain such idiots? He don't reply then nevermind loh... I just have to digout old modem mah... :evil:

Redstar202
2nd September 2005, 12:31 PM
Mag M frame can't be adjusted..

Why you wanna cover your features in the 1st place??
Not only your eyebrows stick out leh.. Your ears also stick out of your head.. So how? :razz:

Ok.. I'm just kidding with you... No offence hor..

by the way, this is what I don't understand... So many of my customers wanna cover their eyebrows... Our eyes, ears, eyebrows, nose, mouth are the 5 features on our face... Sunglasses is meant to protect ur eyes... Not your eyebrows.. And some women knn can pluck their eyebrow nice nice then ask me for some shades to cover their eyebrow (likewise for men).. Nbz.. Kiam kan leh.. Sibey extra loh.. Want siew siew eyebrow yet wanna cover with sunglass.. might as will cover nose, mouth and ears together... Wear mask.. hahahaha... :lol:Hahaha! What you said is true... but i had the idea that the M frames are supposed to cover the eyebrows too... as i thought i looked funny with my brows half in - half out. Anyway i did not have any intention of concealing my brows... just thought that that is the way M frames are supposed to be worn. I am very okay with my other pair of Twenty whereby my eyebrows are fully exposed. :-p
Thank you anyway. I suppose i have to continue wearing my half in half out M frames loh....

deathmode
2nd September 2005, 04:50 PM
Hahaha! What you said is true... but i had the idea that the M frames are supposed to cover the eyebrows too... as i thought i looked funny with my brows half in - half out. Anyway i did not have any intention of concealing my brows... just thought that that is the way M frames are supposed to be worn. I am very okay with my other pair of Twenty whereby my eyebrows are fully exposed. :-p
Thank you anyway. I suppose i have to continue wearing my half in half out M frames loh....

Ok lah.. No 2 ears the same height mah... ;)

RockymanReborn
2nd September 2005, 07:25 PM
DM , cool down lah.

yxlim84
9th September 2005, 06:02 PM
where is deathmode's shop? i lookin for unknown, half-jacket...is Oakley's warranty valid internationally? i got my wiretap from malaysia's dealer when holidaying there...wondering if the warranty is valid for singapore's Oakley office? thanks alot...

deathmode
9th September 2005, 10:31 PM
You can find what you're looking for at most stores selling sunglasses.

Oakley is international warranty. Still it's best to have your receipt as proof of purchase.

And by the way, I'm not offering any special purchases anymore. Sick and tired of the privilege given to people here who just have to abuse it. Only those who know me personally here can contact me and work things out. Cheers.

deathmode
9th September 2005, 10:53 PM
yxlim84,

I know you're keen and sincere. But like I'd said, no more such deals. To think if anyone just register in spug just to get a good price on Oakleys, it's not fair to spug, it's not fair to everyone here as well. I would rather not earn through such means and stir up a beehive.

So, stop adding me to your msn, emailing me or PM me.

Period.

aezoh
9th September 2005, 11:26 PM
feel sian for you dm... *sigh*

deathmode
9th September 2005, 11:29 PM
Don't be. ;)

I get this all the time. Some people just don't get it. ;)

delay
10th September 2005, 01:05 AM
Don't be. ;)

I get this all the time. Some people just don't get it. ;)

and i thot only men dun get it :lol:

k4x
20th September 2005, 12:40 PM
Anyone seen this... http://direct.motorola.com/ens/RAZRWIRE_Web_ProductHome.asp?country=USA&language=ENS

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/6402/razrwireangleimage0to.jpg

NightZ88
22nd September 2005, 06:52 PM
Do anyone know where to get oakley M frames in s'pore? pricin?

deathmode
22nd September 2005, 10:07 PM
Most authorised store would have M-frames. Pricing can check with Oakley Singapore.

deathmode
22nd September 2005, 10:10 PM
Good news for some!

Soon, there will be a MO for Oakley. ;)

RockymanReborn
23rd September 2005, 03:48 AM
thanks dm

aezoh
23rd September 2005, 01:20 PM
The lobang king has spoken...

NightZ88
23rd September 2005, 03:08 PM
Thx dm.. But anyone know where dere's a wider range of oakley glasses in s'pore?

deathmode
23rd September 2005, 03:27 PM
Wider range... Hmmm...

The best is you go to Oakley Spore and try then ask them where do they sell them.

NightZ88
23rd September 2005, 03:39 PM
Oh.. Okiez. I get it.. Thx. =) E price for M frame sweep anyone?

RockymanReborn
24th September 2005, 07:04 PM

NightZ88
24th September 2005, 10:03 PM
Where? And wat color de? Thx neway..

RockymanReborn
24th September 2005, 10:19 PM
anywhere , sls has an optical shop which has the 250+ m-frame.
it comes with local warranty and is a official dealer so no worries

NightZ88
24th September 2005, 10:22 PM
An example of where apart from sim lims? M frame sweep for 250+? Do they haf e new metallic red or blue sweeps? Sry.. I nt v. new to oakley. First time gettin..

deathmode
25th September 2005, 12:24 AM
Why don't you just visit these stores and check which one has the model you're seeking for?

Like I'd mentioned, best is to go Oakley spore, try out and check with them which store has it. Oakley will tell you the price too. They may even give you more information. And you can ask them anything, stay there try till you shiok, like what RMR did. ;)

RockymanReborn
25th September 2005, 02:35 AM
CEDS , suntec city and takashimaya and bugis.

look it up at oakley website lah

RockymanReborn
25th September 2005, 02:36 AM
Why don't you just visit these stores and check which one has the model you're seeking for?

Like I'd mentioned, best is to go Oakley spore, try out and check with them which store has it. Oakley will tell you the price too. They may even give you more information. And you can ask them anything, stay there try till you shiok, like what RMR did. ;)
The God of oakleys has spoken

:cool:

NightZ88
30th September 2005, 05:48 PM
Y izit dat when i wear my Half Jacket, e left side seems higher den e right?

jax
30th September 2005, 06:22 PM
no one's ears are even

NightZ88
30th September 2005, 06:46 PM
I mean like even when i open it and place it on e table, it's not v. balanced.. Is dat normal?

RockymanReborn
1st October 2005, 05:53 AM
my square wire also same thing

NightZ88
1st October 2005, 02:31 PM
so datz normal? it's nt a defect? and is dere anythin dat can be done if e shades bounces a little when runnin? thx..

aezoh
2nd October 2005, 09:23 PM
Well.... oakley's nosebombs and earsocks are really quite sticky/grippy... so methinks it's got more to do with your facial structure? if you have a defined nose bridge.. shouldn't be a problem..

maybe you can try one of those spectacle sports bands that can be tightened around the back of your head? or sports goggles like edgar davids.. but a bit too garang ah,.. haha..

http://www.vi.nl/images2/c/8/5/1938704938_1999999260_Davids01_Pro_192_180.jpg

NightZ88
3rd October 2005, 12:06 AM
spectacle sports bands? where to get?

aezoh
3rd October 2005, 08:39 PM
Oakley carries their own.. just pop by any optical shop... sure to have.

Cornball
3rd October 2005, 08:50 PM
some spec shops sell chiong oakley sports bands.. i kenna before.. so dumb

aezoh
3rd October 2005, 09:00 PM
serious.. at chiong prices or original?? in any case.. shouldn't hesitate to report them...

NightZ88
3rd October 2005, 09:26 PM
ic.. how much is e original one? btw, how much is e vault for e half jackets?

aezoh
5th October 2005, 01:54 PM
http://store.hdosport.com/ProductImages/oakley/cases/soft/07-376.jpg
i got mine from <a href="http://store.hdosport.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=457">here</a> (online store - USA) for approx $40... not sure how much it retails locally. not sure about the strap either.

Do note the spare lenses don't hold tight in the extra sockets.. so.. if you're the kind who's going to throw the case in your bag, might wanna look at a medium soft vault without the foam instead? i think they're the same price though.

wish i could remove the foam... now i put my spare lenses in the lens bag first, then into the vault, no point putting them in the slots, cos they come out anyway with enough movement.

apollo
6th October 2005, 08:59 AM
Motorola and Oakley Announce Launch of RAZRWIRE in Singapore
Wireless/Networking (http://www.hardwarezone.com/news/pdtcat.php?id=9) | Just Announced (http://www.hardwarezone.com/news/newscat.php?id=3)
Wed 05 Oct 2005

http://www.hardwarezone.com/img/data/nnews/2005/2745/Image/4.JPGSINGAPORE, 3 October 2005 - Motorola and Oakley announced availability of RAZRWIRE Bluetooth (http://www.hardwarezone.com/news/view.php?id=2745&cid=9#) eyewear at retail stores in Singapore. RAZRWIRE is the world's first eyewear to combine patented Oakley optics with Bluetooth wireless technology (http://www.hardwarezone.com/news/view.php?id=2745&cid=9#).

"Seamless mobility is here, now with the availability of RAZRWIRE" said Bruce Hawver, Vice President of Companion Products, Motorola's Mobile Device (http://www.hardwarezone.com/news/view.php?id=2745&cid=9#) business. "Motorola and Oakley are bringing innovative wearable technology to life. With this one-of-a-kind Bluetooth-enabled mobile (http://www.hardwarezone.com/news/view.php?id=2745&cid=9#) eyewear, active consumers can stay connected while moving from one environment to the next."

"RAZRWIRE draws its inspiration from the active lifestyles of today's connected individuals," said Shane Da Silva, Country General Manager, Mobile Devices (http://www.hardwarezone.com/news/view.php?id=2745&cid=9#) Business, Motorola Singapore. "Whether consumers are hard core, cross-sport adventurers or simply make exercise a priority within their weekly routine, RAZRWIRE has broken down the barriers between isolation and access for users on the go."

Bluetooth Module

RAZRWIRE is armed with Motorola's third generation Bluetooth technology and supports Bluetooth RF protocol 1.1 and 1.2 ensuring compatibility with most Bluetooth-enabled cellular phones and other Bluetooth devicesą. Esthetically, the Bluetooth module is designed to complement the overall look of the sunglasses, creating truly wearable technology.

The intuitive, easy-to-use controls include two volume buttons and a single button used to handle incoming and outgoing calls. RAZRWIRE allows you to carry on phone conversations while up to 30 feet away from your compatible Bluetooth®-enabled cell phone. Charging is easy using an included wall charger or through a USB computer port using an optional cable.

Bluetooth Sniff Mode technology increases the battery life of RAZRWIRE, offering continuous talk time of more than five hours and standby time of up to approximately 100 hours. RAZRWIRE is designed for comfort - module's speaker can be worn on either ear or removed entirely depending on your preference.

RAZRWIRE Sunglasses

For durability and all-day comfort, the RAZRWIRE frame is made of Oakley's proprietary O-Luminum, an alloy 40 percent lighter than pure titanium. Custom engineered spring hinges provide a secure, adaptable fit, and soft Unobtainium components increase grip with perspiration for virtually any activity your involved in. The Plutonite lenses, which filter out 100 percent of UV and harmful blue light, feature Oakley's patented XYZ Optics, an innovation that maximizes clarity at all angles of vision throughout all surfaces of the wrapped lens contours.

The semi-rimless design means there is no frame rim to block your downward view. The engineering construction of the lens and frame meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. RAZRWIRE can also accommodate Oakley prescription lenses with an optional prescription lens adapter.

Pricing and Availability

The Motorola RAZRWIRE is available in Singapore now at an estimated recommended retail price of S$498.

http://www.hardwarezone.com/news/view.php?id=2745&cid=9

delay
6th October 2005, 09:46 AM
wah i was thinking why apollo actually posts in this thread

elprimera
17th October 2005, 06:38 PM
Hi, I'm new here.

If i dropped my oakley specs and it is a bit chipped off, is it covered under warranty? Or how much would I need to pay to repair?

phelan
22nd October 2005, 05:41 PM
Hey is the Oakley office open on sundays?

My RX specs got a missing rubber nose pad. The dang thing has been threatening to drop off over the last month and i think it went MIA today....

hopefully can settle the replacement nose pad tml....

aezoh
23rd October 2005, 01:24 AM
Google's your friend =)

Larrikin Pte Ltd.
11 Stanley Street
Singapore 068730
+65-6323-0080

Hours
Monday - Friday 9:30 - 1, 2 - 6

http://oakley.com/help/customer_service/worldwide/singapore/

deathmode
23rd October 2005, 01:44 AM
These parts can find at retail stores.

phelan
23rd October 2005, 03:09 AM
Google's your friend =)

Hours

http://oakley.com/help/customer_service/worldwide/singapore/
hehe thanks

These parts can find at retail stores.
You mean the authorised dealers should have those? If so, i can find the shop(mine was seng li at queensway) where i did the oakleys to get the rubber nose pad replacement?

deathmode
23rd October 2005, 03:11 AM
Yes. You can go back and check if they have the parts.

phelan
23rd October 2005, 03:20 AM
Yes. You can go back and check if they have the parts.
Thks, will call them about it. betta than trying to locate the inaccessible oakley office, but will miss the chance to see the oakley chiobus mentioned by the brudders here haha

my rx still under one year leh. the replacement of the pads will be free?

swish
24th October 2005, 10:29 PM
hey guys, i wanna make a pair of oakley rimless. something like the split thread or why 4. any idea where i can get a good price?

phelan
25th October 2005, 05:39 PM
Went down to the Stanley road office today as my optician said that the replacement will be free there. Nice place.

They replaced the entire set of nose pads and ear pads even tho i only showed the girl about the missing left rubber pad.... nice!

phelan
25th October 2005, 05:41 PM
hey guys, i wanna make a pair of oakley rimless. something like the split thread or why 4. any idea where i can get a good price?

Try Seng Li at Queensway Shpping center floor 1 http://www.spug.net/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

cowculator
30th October 2005, 09:15 PM
I am taking a plunge and getting an x-metal once and for all, incidentally also my first pair of oakley.

Went to the shops and tried the Oakley Juliet and Romeo 2.0. The temple areas appears alrite even without the spring hinges. Very cool but obscenely expensive. I have a feeling both seem to be geared towards Caucasians since it drooped very low around the nosebridge. Is there any way to correct them? Are there thicker nosepads available to fit Asians?

I wouldn't want to pay that much if I have to compromise on fit and wear my Oakleys like an Ah Peh (Old man). Any advice?

RockymanReborn
31st October 2005, 02:56 AM
available for some models.
asian fit they call it

cowculator
3rd November 2005, 04:40 PM
Given a choice between Romeo and Romeo 2.0, which would be better? My optician says that the original Romeo is more representative of the X-metal series and no longer available. He quoted me a price that is almost the same for both.

I would have thought that Romeo 2 would have incorporated a lot more advanced design specifications and should by right have been more expensive. Any thoughts? Which would have gone well with the general public in terms of style?

pterodactylim
3rd November 2005, 08:32 PM
if you are planning to go to johor then maybe you should pay a visit to Holiday Plaza.

i have bought 3 pairs there already at a significantly lower price than sing.

and warranty did you ask? i had the misfortune of a cracked lens on my mag splice and they replaced it free. yes, free.

and oh yes, the bausch and lomb contacts are 30% cheaper than sing as well.

RockymanReborn
4th November 2005, 09:20 PM
Given a choice between Romeo and Romeo 2.0, which would be better? My optician says that the original Romeo is more representative of the X-metal series and no longer available. He quoted me a price that is almost the same for both.

I would have thought that Romeo 2 would have incorporated a lot more advanced design specifications and should by right have been more expensive. Any thoughts? Which would have gone well with the general public in terms of style?Take romeo 2.
romeo 2 has a better structure , and ironically , it is reported that romeo 2 earstems are well-suited for razr-wire.

Has the potential for future customisation.

RockymanReborn
4th November 2005, 09:24 PM

I would have thought that Romeo 2 would have incorporated a lot more advanced design specifications and should by right have been more expensive. Any thoughts? Which would have gone well with the general public in terms of style?r2 > the lenses are also compatible with HJ lenses. Oakley romeo might be moved off to larrikin and sold at half price since alot of them are still not sold yet.

Romeo is quite heavy and tough if you were to use it for sports activities.
Spend your money wisely..Take Romeo 2.

Your optometrist would reccomend the Romeo because he would want to clear old stock.

cowculator
5th November 2005, 09:21 PM
Thanks for your solid expert advice, Rockyman.

I will probably settle for the Romeo 2 or X-metal XX then.

Found the juliets a bit small and hurting my temples. All boils down to whether i can get the Asian fit nosebombs. Larrikin tells me they do not yet have the Romeo 2 asian nosebombs.

If i can get a good second hand at the right price, I might just do so. I worry about the warranty though. I've been told the Oakley customer service serve only those who gets it from dealers firsthand.

RockymanReborn
6th November 2005, 09:26 AM
Thanks for your solid expert advice, Rockyman.

I will probably settle for the Romeo 2 or X-metal XX then.

Found the juliets a bit small and hurting my temples. All boils down to whether i can get the Asian fit nosebombs. Larrikin tells me they do not yet have the Romeo 2 asian nosebombs.

If i can get a good second hand at the right price, I might just do so. I worry about the warranty though. I've been told the Oakley customer service serve only those who gets it from dealers firsthand.
deathmode is still the boss here :cry: lolz

I have always contemplated buying on ebay but there are many horror stories of larrikin refusing to service an oakley sunglasses because of certain reasons etc.etc.

cowculator
6th November 2005, 11:26 AM
I have always contemplated buying on ebay but there are many horror stories of larrikin refusing to service an oakley sunglasses because of certain reasons etc.etc.

My god, I have also thought about buying from sources outside of their authorized dealers. You mean even if you were to pay the full price, they still wouldn't service your glasses? That's poor customer service, imagine someone who lost his receipt and warranty even if from a authorized retailer.

I think they should emulate the electronics industry and accept international warranties. http://www.spug.net/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif

Evirobie
6th November 2005, 12:01 PM
My god, I have also thought about buying from sources outside of their authorized dealers. You mean even if you were to pay the full price, they still wouldn't service your glasses? That's poor customer service, imagine someone who lost his receipt and warranty even if from a authorized retailer.

I think they should emulate the electronics industry and accept international warranties. http://www.spug.net/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif

I still think getting from authorise dealer is worth it, though it is slightly more expensive...

For me i got a RX pair of wiretap and had quite a bit of the warranty benefits.

1) first time i change the whole frame was when the paint on the logo fell off, they change the whole frame, that was within warranty period. Cost: Free

2) this time the logo fell out, so i went back to change another frame, this time was more than a year but pay had to pay admin charge. Cost: 30 dollars for admin charge.

3) Went the rubber nose pad broke and the earpads oso start to break on the tip, went back and change. Shown her local warranty card, and the full set of nose and earpad changed. Cost: 0, the set cost about 26 dollars at authorised dealer. But this is only available for RX (prescription frame).

All the above is worth far more than the 179 i paid for the frame in the first place. As long as u have a local warranty card.

RockymanReborn
6th November 2005, 06:28 PM
good to hear that

vii_haven
8th November 2005, 09:00 AM
DM,

I have a pair of A Wire 2.0 and was wondering whether there's any replacement iridium polarized/normal iridium lenses for it? and how much do they cost? i can't seem to find A Wire 2.0 on the oakley website. i'ms ure it's this model cuz it's what's printed on my Oaks.

dexufto
8th November 2005, 05:26 PM
3) Went the rubber nose pad broke and the earpads oso start to break on the tip, went back and change. Shown her local warranty card, and the full set of nose and earpad changed. Cost: 0, the set cost about 26 dollars at authorised dealer. But this is only available for RX (prescription frame).

Did you say you had the ear sockets changed complimentary? You mean this is covered in the warranty?

phelan
9th November 2005, 03:31 PM
Did you say you had the ear sockets changed complimentary? You mean this is covered in the warranty?

Yeap, free, even after the warranty ends.

Only went to replace a missing rubber nose pad and they changed the ear sockets without me mentioning about the sockets fraying at the ends.

Friday13
9th November 2005, 10:54 PM
if you are planning to go to johor then maybe you should pay a visit to Holiday Plaza.

i have bought 3 pairs there already at a significantly lower price than sing.

and warranty did you ask? i had the misfortune of a cracked lens on my mag splice and they replaced it free. yes, free.

and oh yes, the bausch and lomb contacts are 30% cheaper than sing as well.

u bought from JB and with that warranty card, u can use it in SG??
how much cheaper at JB? 30% lesser too?

RockymanReborn
10th November 2005, 08:21 AM
is there any authenticity problems with JB purchases?
fake oakleys seems to be improving in design.

cowculator
11th November 2005, 02:21 PM
Do oakleys ever have a sale period at their authorized dealers? I'm talking about across the board sales, not just sales for old designs. Is it cheaper at Larrikin compared to say places like CEDS, Seng Li etc?

If the warranty and authenticity is not an issue, I will probably make a trip to JB. I don't remember seeing oakleys there but i guess it's only at selected premium stores.
Fake oakleys are usually much lighter for metallic series, some of them using plastic instead of alloy. Their lenses also crack easily. Got a couple of minutes and plastic X metals for my 10-14 year old nephews, because they just wanted to own one. Even though designs are similar, the quality never really quite match up to the real McCoy so i guess that's why Oakley corp is not yet taking a very serious stand on fakes unlike LV. I think Korean fakes are the closest but I may be wrong.

RockymanReborn
13th November 2005, 05:05 PM
They got sales , but no warranty.
I got pretty worried when i dropped my straight jacket with fire polarized.
Cause if i accidentally break it..

deathmode
13th November 2005, 05:25 PM
Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia distributors are under Larrikin.

RockymanReborn
13th November 2005, 07:25 PM
rich sia

yojanjan
14th November 2005, 12:24 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/272/1401/320/07nov05theloveofdeathep3avi001.jpg

hi hi, oakley gurus, can advise if this is a pair of oakley? and if yes, what model? pretty please? TIA :wave:

deathmode
14th November 2005, 01:04 PM
Don't look like an Oakley from this angel.

What about it?

RiverDance
14th November 2005, 01:34 PM
maybe china oem one

OkLee

yojanjan
14th November 2005, 02:08 PM
Don't look like an Oakley from this angel.

What about it?
friend in love with that pair of glasses, dunno is it becos of the glasses or is it becos Rain was wearing it.... :D

yojanjan
14th November 2005, 02:09 PM
maybe china oem one

OkLee
cannot be.... Korean OhKLee i still believe :D

cowculator
14th November 2005, 02:21 PM
Great, if the the M'sian distributor is also the same, I'll make a trip to JB and compare prices.

Rockyman, do you know when the sales period normally is? Don't need the warranty i guess, just as long there is a proof of purchase.

RockymanReborn
15th November 2005, 05:19 PM
No offense , but i think you need to look like Rain in order to look like that.

kira_ihms
24th November 2005, 06:07 PM
Hi, my friend recently gave me a pair of "golf zero" oakley (which he brought like a couple of years back) as he didn't really utilize it. Well it didn't really fit me & I'm quite contented with my minute. Was just thinking if anyone is interested...

Item: OAKLEY Golf Zero 0.4 Sq Blue W/VR-28 lens
Price: 150 NEG

Name: bernard
Tel: 90121441
E-mail: bernardowen@hotmail.com

Condition Of Item:
lens:9.5/10
Frame:8.5/10

Accessories/Complete Package/Warranty:
Pouch & box included.

Comments:
Original receipt included to prove it's genuine

file:///C:/WINDOWS/Desktop/HPIM0305.JPG

file:///C:/WINDOWS/Desktop/HPIM0312.JPG

delay
24th November 2005, 07:30 PM
go post this in pasar malam la.

kira_ihms
25th November 2005, 01:39 AM
Ops! Sorry...

apollo
25th January 2006, 10:42 PM

unker.. how come HWZ got some1 selling new set wire 2.0 at 1/2 price? worth buying?

deathmode
25th January 2006, 11:58 PM
unker.. how come HWZ got some1 selling new set wire 2.0 at 1/2 price? worth buying?

Old model mah.. Have to see the condition also.. ;)

apollo
26th January 2006, 08:50 AM
oh... u mean lau chio

cowculator
31st January 2006, 11:59 AM
I managed to shop around before CNY in Johor and later KL and found their prices to be around 5-15% lesser (different models) than Singapore. I used a FX conversion of S$1:RM2.2. The shop owners/sales person all said that the warranty is valid internationally as long as got original receipt, but don't know if it's really true or not. I do know for a fact that several of my friends buy their lens in KL because of cheaper prices. Maybe worth a while for those interested to buy to go across the casueway to have a look.

Also, just like to ask if anyone knows whether Oakley accepts trade-ins or exchange? I got a pair of X Metal XX as a Christmas gift but in the wrong color (too flashy). Don't have the receipt but got the original box and papers. If possible to trade/ exchange in at Larrikin, wonder how much they would fetch compared to the brand new retail pair?

deathmode
31st January 2006, 01:29 PM
I managed to shop around before CNY in Johor and later KL and found their prices to be around 5-15% lesser (different models) than Singapore. I used a FX conversion of S$1:RM2.2. The shop owners/sales person all said that the warranty is valid internationally as long as got original receipt, but don't know if it's really true or not. I do know for a fact that several of my friends buy their lens in KL because of cheaper prices. Maybe worth a while for those interested to buy to go across the casueway to have a look.

Also, just like to ask if anyone knows whether Oakley accepts trade-ins or exchange? I got a pair of X Metal XX as a Christmas gift but in the wrong color (too flashy). Don't have the receipt but got the original box and papers. If possible to trade/ exchange in at Larrikin, wonder how much they would fetch compared to the brand new retail pair?

Oakley don't accept trade-ins and neither do they do exchanges. You got no receipt but got box and papers, do your papers come with the necessary store chop and date? Some stores do allow exchanges within 3-7days.

Or you can sell in Spug's Pasar Malam loh. We won't "are you a dealer" to you wan! :lol:

ByTheSea
31st January 2006, 02:42 PM
i understand that there is a detachable component (which is meant to &amp;amp;amp;quot;enhance&amp;amp;amp;quot; the nose bridge) that comes together with oakley sunglasses.

can this part be purchased separately and is this part unique to each and different oakley model?

ermm...i dun own an oakley so hope the above description doesnt seem too ridiculous or vague :rolleyes:

tkkoh
5th April 2006, 10:06 PM
I'm thinking of changing the lenses of my oakley sunglasses - to make them "with degree". Will use it mainly when driving (I'm no longer as sporty as before).

I checked with some optical shops in town. The costs for original oakley lenses is around $400, non-original is between $90 to $120.

Just like to check if these quotes are fair?

Evirobie
5th April 2006, 10:23 PM
I'm thinking of changing the lenses of my oakley sunglasses - to make them &quot;with degree&quot;. Will use it mainly when driving (I'm no longer as sporty as before).

I checked with some optical shops in town. The costs for original oakley lenses is around $400, non-original is between $90 to $120.

Just like to check if these quotes are fair?

Yap... that the same quotation i got years ago from paris miki... they say have to order and wait for the lens to arrive... quite le chey i think...

tkkoh
5th April 2006, 10:28 PM
Yap... that the same quotation i got years ago from paris miki... they say have to order and wait for the lens to arrive... quite le chey i think...
I was told that to get original oakley lenses, need to wait 4 weeks. They send to US to make. For non-original: less than 1 week wait for my degrees.

HJ - so did you get the original or not?

Evirobie
5th April 2006, 10:50 PM
I was told that to get original oakley lenses, need to wait 4 weeks. They send to US to make. For non-original: less than 1 week wait for my degrees.

HJ - so did you get the original or not?

I din get any in the end... cos out of my budget mahz...

blues
16th April 2006, 12:30 PM
with contact scare etc

will be wearing glasses a lot more now so need to make a new pair

in spore, where can i go to get oakley frames etc at competitive prices?

used to frequent ny but their frames are at times very limited &amp; dated

my myopia is bad so need light but sturdy frame to hold thick lenses eg titanium

deathmode
16th April 2006, 06:44 PM
my myopia is bad so need light but sturdy frame to hold thick lenses eg titanium

2 words for you,

TAG HEUER

Evirobie
16th April 2006, 07:30 PM
2 words for you,

TAG HEUER

Another big hole in pocket...

deathmode
16th April 2006, 08:17 PM
TAG HEUER where got big hole?

I got lobang mah... Hehehehe... :razz:

DarthBart
16th April 2006, 09:46 PM
Lobang = Hole :suspect:

cowculator
10th May 2006, 08:01 PM
Just wanted to ask anyone if they have done an RX lenses on an Oakley Sunglasses frame locally?

My optician refuses to do it for fear of distortion and recommends that I take the Oakley own RX lens which has to be sent ot US and will cost around $500 for lens alone. He cited many bad experiences when they try to do it themselves.

If you have good recommendations on shops that can do local/ in-house RX(prescription) on oakley curved sports frame, and have had no problems with the lenses, please share. Thanks.

deathmode
10th May 2006, 09:04 PM
Just wanted to ask anyone if they have done an RX lenses on an Oakley Sunglasses frame locally?

My optician refuses to do it for fear of distortion and recommends that I take the Oakley own RX lens which has to be sent ot US and will cost around $500 for lens alone. He cited many bad experiences when they try to do it themselves.

If you have good recommendations on shops that can do local/ in-house RX(prescription) on oakley curved sports frame, and have had no problems with the lenses, please share. Thanks.

Not advisable.

Afterall they send to the same RX company in Spore to get it done. There are only a few in Spore that does RX lens. ;)

cowculator
10th May 2006, 09:13 PM
Oh.... Thanks anyway. By the way, do you carry the extra large nosepads for Romeo 2 (Not Oakley) or know someone who does? It's bothering me that the lenses keep touching my cheeks and the largest at Stanley street didn't help either.

I tried all forms of silicon stick-on nosepads, even the very expensive ones but they fall off after a while. I'm really at my ends wit. Any ideas on how to correct this will be much appreciated.

deathmode
10th May 2006, 09:20 PM
Oh.... Thanks anyway. By the way, do you carry the extra large nosepads for Romeo 2 (Not Oakley) or know someone who does? It's bothering me that the lenses keep touching my cheeks and the largest at Stanley street didn't help either.

I tried all forms of silicon stick-on nosepads, even the very expensive ones but they fall off after a while. I'm really at my ends wit. Any ideas on how to correct this will be much appreciated.

Cosmetic Surgery.

cowculator
11th May 2006, 12:07 AM
Tried that too. Didn't work well enough. Damn, should've settled for a juliet.

Kaisin
11th May 2006, 01:42 AM
anyone selling oakley rimless?i think the new models are ugly, looking for old ones...but with warranty so that can replace for new ones

Paris
12th May 2006, 12:34 AM
i am looking to by a crosshair ....

any suggestions as to price and where is a good place to buy ?

saw it at taka for $308... forgot to ask if it is the titanium version as it was closing

thanks a lot

3vance
12th May 2006, 09:58 PM
erm just asking... is there anyone of u who noe of any optician that can do lens for frames like mframe or half jacket?

my optician can only do for frames that fully enclose the lens...

cowculator
12th May 2006, 11:11 PM
I spent the last few months looking for a reputable optician who can make lenses that fit Oakley frames but sadly many have refused citing reasons of distortion.

I believe that there is no optician who will take the risk making lenses for those half rimmed frames because the cutting and fitting of the lenses is too risky for them to do. Most will just recommend that you go back to Oakley.:( Basically they mentioned something about the difficulty working with an 8 base curve lens found in sports frame, the problem is further compounded if you need prescription lenses as this also involves thickness management to fit into the groove of the frame. Too complicated for our average optical store to do.

3vance
12th May 2006, 11:25 PM
ooo ok... thanks thanks... but for those full rimmed frame right, its impoosible to interchange lens like half jacket rite?

cowculator
13th May 2006, 11:46 AM
Lens can be changed for full rimmed frames. No problems, except for certain models, a special screwdriver has to be used, while others may require a bit of force to get the lenses in and out. Best to let a professional do it so if anything goes wrong, they have to answer. Oakley warranty is not covered for self damage.

Friday13
23rd May 2006, 06:10 PM
now tat GSS is round the corner again....is there any shop tat is selling oakley at a discounted price?

for a very long time, i been planning to get either penny or juilet.....wonder if now is the time.....

delay
23rd May 2006, 09:58 PM
when hereen have sale for their entire building, flash and splash will sell their oakley's at discounted price stipulated by hereen

Kaisin
24th May 2006, 02:44 AM
jb city square oakley are pretty cheap! 20% discount..just went there to recce

aezoh
24th May 2006, 04:35 AM
Oakley Transitions! Now this is cool...
http://mi.oakley.com/media/brochures/technology/photochromic/main.jpg

&quot;&quot;The patented technologies of Transitions Optical combined with Oakley's High Definition Optics marks an evolutionary step in sunglass technology, offering levels of performance, convenience and optical clarity the world has never seen,&quot; said Colin Baden, president of Oakley, Inc. &quot;Whether you're golfing, cycling or pounding pavement on a dawn training run, you can't maintain peak performance unless your eyes keep up with your environment.&quot;

&quot;Transitions and Oakley are committed to advancing eyewear technology, and protecting and promoting healthy sight. Given Oakley's 30-year sports heritage, this is a great opportunity to bring our photochromic technology to outdoor sport performance applications,&quot; said Dave Cole, general manager of the Americas, Transitions Optical. &quot;Now, whether you're an athlete or just involved in outdoor activities these new sunglass lenses provide convenient protection from UV and glare while maximizing visual performance in all lighting conditions.&quot; &quot;

http://oakley.com/technology/photochromic/
http://www.primezone.com/newsroom/news.html?d=96584

Friday13
24th May 2006, 09:06 AM
when hereen have sale for their entire building, flash and splash will sell their oakley's at discounted price stipulated by hereen

thanx for the info...
but they don carry most models?

doubt i have seen penny or juilet there...

Friday13
21st June 2006, 06:27 PM
anyone has any idea what the market price for a juilet or penny??

and wat is the additional cost for changing the lens to ruby??

swooshy
21st June 2006, 09:15 PM
any model besides the m frame and that comes in red?

delay
21st June 2006, 10:55 PM
red lens or red frame?

Friday13
16th July 2006, 02:41 AM
where or which shop / outlet is a good place to buy oakley???

queensways shopping centre spec shops or any spec shops in town etc???

delay
16th July 2006, 02:51 PM
the price would have been fixed in either case right?

swooshy
16th July 2006, 02:53 PM
red lens or red frame?

red frame. red lens are available right?

i want to sport the liverpool look. hahahah

dexufto
15th August 2006, 04:32 PM
Oakley Transitions!
When are the transitions reaching our shores?
Neat, can forget about bringing 2 lenses out in the future.

aezoh
15th August 2006, 05:37 PM
You can try calling the local distributor HQ to ask

Larrikin Pte Ltd.
11 Stanley Street
Singapore 068730
+65-6323-0080
info@oakley.com.sg

Hours

Evirobie
15th August 2006, 05:50 PM
red frame. red lens are available right?

i want to sport the liverpool look. hahahah

Red frame Red lens... sound like the rudy project one that i have...

Rudy project oso have photochromic lens x impact photochromic, gurantee not to break...

cdo_saturday
16th August 2006, 01:08 PM
After my pair of fire iridium HJ, i thought i won't spend that much on another pair of oakleys but alas, my wife-to-be has spotted the ladies' metallic purple HJ! Maybe will get it for her coming birthday next month :cool: May I know when was it released? It's been a long time since I scrutinized the showcase in optical shops and the ladies' HJ have never caught my eye until she pointed it out to me.

And also, I was surfing thru oakley's webby and realised some of the men's half jackets (sapphire, fire iridium) FMJ are no longer on display. Have they EOL?

Sad to hear that DM has withdrawn the priv but I respect your wishes :)

Dexufto, r u back in SG?

cowculator
16th August 2006, 01:14 PM
Rudy project oso have photochromic lens x impact photochromic, gurantee not to break...
From their advertisement, they do sound better than other lens. I ask around but the price is sky high, just that Impact X lens alone can buy you a complete sunglass frame with regular lens liao.

Evirobie
16th August 2006, 03:24 PM
From their advertisement, they do sound better than other lens. I ask around but the price is sky high, just that Impact X lens alone can buy you a complete sunglass frame with regular lens liao.

Ok, i shall stick to my normal red laser lens...

Cos yesterday i drop by the distributor, me working at the same building... got some catalog from them. I also heard that you can change the lens if u have scratches for 40 dollars... Very tempted to change mine... but u have to do 1 to 1 exchange and same colour...

cowculator
16th August 2006, 03:50 PM
If you interested I can buy your multilaser red lens and you can get another color...as long as your price is reasonable. Yours is the normal lens or the small one? :cool:

Evirobie
16th August 2006, 04:27 PM
i am happy with my multi-laser red lens not selling them... Just tat got slight chip at one of the side not exactly a chip more like rub against some surface. So was thinking should i change it for 40 dollars.

reny
22nd August 2006, 09:05 PM
are oakleys cheaper in australia?

deathmode
22nd August 2006, 10:23 PM
are oakleys cheaper in australia?

At some outlets. You gotta try your luck. ;)

reny
23rd August 2006, 12:25 AM
At some outlets. You gotta try your luck. ;)

got any tips that will improve my luck? hahahhaha...

i'm in perth!!

deathmode
23rd August 2006, 01:29 AM
Eh... Tips huh?

Ask around for the prices? Hehehe.. :P

Never been to perth leh. ;)

dexufto
26th August 2006, 11:27 AM
Dexufto, r u back in SG?

Haven't visited this thread for quite a while
yea what's up? :rolleyes:

oakleyhut
7th September 2006, 12:47 AM
jb city square oakley are pretty cheap! 20% discount..just went there to recce
Hi, I am new here. Great to see lotsa Oakley fans here.. Anyway will like to know, there's 20% discount in JB?? bcoz in Singapore, Oakley glasses will never have any offers..