Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to get rid of roaches in car?

How to get rid of roaches in car?

Some how I think my car is infested with roaches. Saw two tiny ones scurrying about. managed to kill them....
    Anyone have any idea how to get rid of these buggers and prevent them from coming back?
    I dont think spraying Shelltox will help. It'll poison the human occupants in the car too.
    Heard some of my friends say put pandan leaves in car... (I'm stumped as to how this will rd the car of roaches)... but it'll also make the car smelll like a taxi...
    Any solutions anyone?

I personally love the pandan smell
    ah gu's multiply
    excuse moi, are you a dealer?

Get a roach-chomping cat...

here's a crazy idea - how about fogging? after that leave all the doors open for a while to rid the fog and smell and put a car deodorant make the car smell nice again.
    You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest bidder. Makes you feel good, doesn't it?

buy pest control food and place inside ur car.

these little box control poison which smell beri nice but r poor in digestion, eventually, the roaches dies fr overfeeding.
    “The only way I can pay back for what fate and society have handed me is to try, in minor totally useless ways, to make an angry sound against injustice.” ― Martha Gellhorn

Workaholic Bummer
    MothBalls!!!!!!!!!
    M500--C505--N760--Zire71--TG50--TT2--TT--SJ22--O2 mini--TT3 (killed)--Dell 50v--Lifedrive (killed)--TG50 (killed)-- TT3 (killed)-- TX -- Iphone -- Blackberry Bold 9700

there is some kind of anti-roaches "pills" my dad used. super effective.....can't remember the brand or name, will try to ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by apollo
    buy pest control food and place inside ur car.

these little box control poison which smell beri nice but r poor in digestion, eventually, the roaches dies fr overfeeding.
    Sounds like a good idea. will try this... hopefully it does not poison the humans in the car (namely me & passengers)

Quote Originally Posted by delay
    MothBalls!!!!!!!!!
    Car may end up smelling like mothballs plus I think its poisonous...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSaint888
    here's a crazy idea - how about fogging? after that leave all the doors open for a while to rid the fog and smell and put a car deodorant make the car smell nice again.
    Fogging may leave residule poison everywhere.... everytime using the car will be like slowly killing yourself...

Workaholic Bummer
    Quote Originally Posted by tush
    Car may end up smelling like mothballs plus I think its poisonous...
    put 1 instead of a bag... morning let it air for a while
    think it shd do hehe

anyways i anyhow pom one.... me still on Bus 11
    hehee
    M500--C505--N760--Zire71--TG50--TT2--TT--SJ22--O2 mini--TT3 (killed)--Dell 50v--Lifedrive (killed)--TG50 (killed)-- TT3 (killed)-- TX -- Iphone -- Blackberry Bold 9700

速霸路-涡轮驱动
    dun keep food in the car..
    Marriage - Do not marry a person that you know that you can live with, only marry someone that you can't live without

Sounds like a good idea. will try this... hopefully it does not poison the humans in the car (namely me & passengers)
    nope, its exactly like the other poster said, but if u hv doubt, u can get it done by Simoniz Car Care Center, they do this sorta pest control as well as "car care"

each tab cost abt $10+ fr pest control firms i think. or u can get those fr supermarket too.
    “The only way I can pay back for what fate and society have handed me is to try, in minor totally useless ways, to make an angry sound against injustice.” ― Martha Gellhorn

guys!

there's this roach house! think you can find it in japanese supermarket. bascially it's a cardboard tat u fold into a house, then a package of some 'food' to be placed in the centre of the house, industrial strength strong adhesive surrounding the 'food', and u R suppose to place it in the car for days. After which u will trapped lotsa roaches in the house.

IMHO, u don get dead roaches everywhere in the car if poison is used, just dump this box away with all the caught roaches!

It's very innovative effective product by japanese i think.

Fogging may leave residule poison everywhere.... everytime using the car will be like slowly killing yourself...
    Good deterance from the car.. Save on the hips from further suppers and money for petrol...