Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feng Shui: Your Astrological Weight at Birth.

¿Pero qué coño? clokwerk oranje's Avatar

Feng Shui: Your Astrological Weight at Birth.

A friend shared this website months ago and did the test on a lark. Still its up to individuals to intepret the result. Fairly accurate or just plain BS. But nothing to lose in trying it out.

World Of Feng Shui
    "There are no short cuts to any place worth going." Warren Buffett
    A bachelor, is a rolling stone that gathers no boss.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese.

6 liang 1 chin

You will not be in government but you will become powerful and rich, well-educated and brilliantly knowledgeable. You will be a famous and highly-educated person. Wear a golden dragon pendant to protect you from being harmed by jealous people. Boost your success luck further with a victory horse placed in the South sector.

================================================================

ok, i'm waiting to be wealthy, when is dat day coming???
    juliana78.multiply.com

such a coincidence.. just went fortune telling yest and today i saw this posting... the result is the same woh... haha

3 liang 8

You are born with the promise of a good life. Your family is well-known and renowned. When you are 36 years old, your luck improves by leaps and bounds, going from good to golden! Place Fuk Luk Sau in your house to bring you an abundance of good fortune.
    Panadoll

I Am Nt SoTonG! I Am OnLy SoTonG be'CoZ I'Am With PpL Who R SoTonG!!!

the more the merrier... Gizmore's Avatar
    i dunno my time of birth leh....
    Lusting of L

Flickr my life!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore
    i dunno my time of birth leh....
    go and ask ur mama... or chk the birth cert
    Panadoll

I Am Nt SoTonG! I Am OnLy SoTonG be'CoZ I'Am With PpL Who R SoTonG!!!

i think this year CNY time got thisone printed in the paper.... but i rem if it is the same....

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
    3 Liang 3 Chin
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>You will face many challenges in life when you are young. But do not give up as in later years you will enjoy an abundance of good luck and wealth. If you are feeling overwhelmed, place a laughing Buddha in your living room to help you cope with the bad times when problems and difficulties arise. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WHEN IS THE GOOD LUCK AND WEALTH GOING TO START!!!!!!! I AM OLD ALREADY!!
    My Way Can Sometime Be Tough. But I Bet That You Will Remember Everything That You Feel..

time of birth is in your birth cert... if your mama also forget... that is as close as you can get
    My Way Can Sometime Be Tough. But I Bet That You Will Remember Everything That You Feel..

even if mama forget, still got birth cert mah
    juliana78.multiply.com

Your Astrological Weight at Birth is
    <table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="400"> <tbody><tr> <td>
    Solar Birthdate = 1 Feb 1977
    Lunar Birthdate = 14 Dec 1976

</td> </tr> <tr> <td> You will have a very busy schedule ahead, but this is good as you will be busy attaining great success in life! You enjoy excellent family affinity and they will bring you lots of prosperity luck. Lucky stars will always shine on you, helping you achieve all your wishes. Keep a wealth vase at home to enhance your wealth and prosperity luck further. And do not be afraid to be ambitious. You have a lot of potential based on your birth weight, which you can realize if you have the conviction and courage to do so.</td></tr></tbody> </table>
    Take my advice. They are good. And i don't use them much myself

i am indeed veri busy these days but dun see much $$$ leh

wat the f is a wealth vase

click on the link bring me to their shopping site and dun see the vase there at all

so lousy their programming........... want to dealer also dunno how to do properly

RD,
    wat is ur liang & chin? din show in ur post leh
    juliana78.multiply.com

Your Astrological Weight at Birth is
    <table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="400"> <tbody><tr> <td>
    Solar Birthdate = 23 Oct
    Lunar Birthdate = 3 Sept

</td> </tr> <tr> <td> You are born with a life that has distinct phases. You are very capable and will enjoy great recognition. In your middle age, you will emerge as someone widely respected. You have a joyful life with plenty of fans and followers. If you are a celebrity or a high profile personality, the press and the people will adore you. Display your affinity friends in the direction of your horoscope animal to help you tide over difficult times.</td></tr></tbody> </table>
    ...If it's meant to be, It'll be...
    ... i'm not worthy for you...

Quote Originally Posted by panadoll
    such a coincidence.. just went fortune telling yest and today i saw this posting... the result is the same woh... haha

3 liang 8

You are born with the promise of a good life. Your family is well-known and renowned. When you are 36 years old, your luck improves by leaps and bounds, going from good to golden! Place Fuk Luk Sau in your house to bring you an abundance of good fortune.
    wah...will tell u exactly when one...

Quote Originally Posted by juliana78
    RD,
    got leh, but maybe the pic spoil cannot display

it is 3 x 6

Quote Originally Posted by juliana78
    RD,
    RD is 3 liang 6 chin
    Deonne is 4 liang 1 chin

just right click and "properties", you will see the weight in liang/ jin in the jpg file name (in the address/ url line)
    Common sense is not that common